Thursday, December 10, 2015

Jousting match

My kids come up with the craziest games to play.  I was talking with Emmett and looked up to find out that Josiah and Elaina were having a jousting match on their bikes.

Once they noticed that I was watching (and taking pictures), they put on a whole show for me beginning with touching their swords together.

Then they rode in circles around each other hitting their rackets together.  They had a great time riding around jousting.  Surprisingly they played really well together, and no one got hurt or mad.

Josiah had his Thanksgiving meal at school today and he made the headband in art.  His Indian name was Growling Bear.  He wanted me to take a picture when we first got home of him like this.

Of course Elaina had to come join the picture.  Josiah didn't really want her in the picture with him, but wanted Emmett.

Emmett didn't want in the pic and wasn't to happy about getting his picture made. 

That is the norm around here when it comes to pictures though.  At least one is not going to be cooperative for pictures, so I learned to just be happy with what I get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment