Monday, July 13, 2009

Branson Vacation

We decided to try a little vacation to Branson last week to see how Josiah would do. He did great! He slept most of the way up there. I think he is a traveler. Which is good because we like to get out of town when we get a chance. Just day trips most of the time, which would be even worse if he hated traveling. I wish we had taken a picture of all the stuff we took with us. The back of the truck was full. Trey & I packed our stuff in one suitcase (shared) all the rest of the stuff was for the little guy. We covered it with a tarp b/c it was raining when we left. I am sure it looked like we were moving, but we all had fun. We went to Silver Dollar City and were able to watch most of the shows. Josiah did not like the JEERK show it was a step show & it was loud. He cried during it & we left. He loved the Veggie Tales one (which is a really good thing b/c we have him several of those movies already) Below are a few pictures form our trip. They are in reverse order b/c I don't know how to change the order of the picture after you upload them. Still trying to figure this out.
Josiah was worn out at the end of the day. Trey took him exploring the hotel but he didn't make very far. He passed out in the harness (which he loves) shortly after they got off the elevator.
Family pic at Silver Dollar City. Josiah said nope not going to look at the camera
I am a big boy. I can sit up with Daddy's help

Starting the day out asleep in the stroller

Maybe one day I will figure out the picture thing. I have asked a friend who is a blogger to help me. So maybe I will get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment