Today we are blessed to have a Rainy Day. Yeah we need the rain. This morning after I fed Josiah I thought that the rainy day would be the perfect opportunity for some snuggling. Now Josiah who loves snuggling (especially with his daddy in the mornings) would have none of it today. He was kicking, grunting, and really trying to crawl all over me. I could tell that he did not want to be held at all, so I put him on his play mat. The fussy grunting instantly turned to cooing & smiling. We have his play mat in the pack n play b/c he loves to push off the sides of it & spin himself around or scoot across it. In this video he started farther back & had scooted up to the front of the mat. He was getting fussy because he couldn't move any more. I moved him back and he continued playing for a long time.
I had his toys laying on the mat instead of hanging on it because I thought he might play with them. The only thing he was interested in was pushing off the back and scooting up the mat. I think if he could he would be crawling all over the place. This boy loves to move! I think I am going to be in trouble when he starts running. He continued playing until he wore himself out. He was tired but was fighting sleep. I picked him up, but he still didn't want to be held. So I put him in his bouncy seat & he was happy sitting up like a big boy. The need to sleep finally overcame him and he was out.

After lunch he did let me hold him as he took a little nap, but we he woke up it was back to playing.



No comments:
Post a Comment