Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer is almost over :(

Summer is coming to an end way to fast this year, and mine started 3 weeks early. I guess that I am just not wanting to leave my little guy. He was 3 weeks old in this picture (I don't think I can hold him like this anymore; he's too big)I have an inservice day tomorrow, which made me realize that I only a about 2.5 weeks left before school starts backs. At least my mom is keeping him tomorrow so that makes it a little easier. These 11 weeks have gone by so fast. I am so thankful that I will have had over 3 months with Josiah before I started back to work. I also say that I am not ready for summer to end, but this year I really don't want it to end. Don't get me wrong I really love being a teacher & I am excited to start my new job; its just that I have gotten use to my lazy days with wonderful little boy.
He was a week old here and I was calling Trey to tell him that Josiah was holding his head up. This is how we send a lot of our time. We have taken over daddy's recliner.




The good thing about school starting also means football season. Trey's players will soon report for 2-a-days; I just hope that the weather stays cooler for them. August 29th is the season opener. Go Muleriders!!

Good pic of the O-Line in action
Trey getting his guys ready f0r the game

1 comment:

  1. I love that Trey is with the Muleriders. The Muleriders will always hold a special place in my heart...awww. I'm glad you're enjoying your time off. I'll be praying for ya'll to adjust to the change in 2.5 weeks. He's so cute. I'm sure he's a sweet little guy too.

    ReplyDelete