Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sleepy Time

My little guy LOVES his sleep. I am truly blessed to have a baby that loves to sleep. He gets really grumpy when he is woke up. Don't even try to change his diaper until he has stretched, grunted, & wiped his eyes for several minutes. I really love watching him sleep and wake up; he is too cute. One of Josiah's favorite things is his morning sleep time with daddy. After he is feed in the mornings I will lay him down with Trey to go back to sleep. I think he sleeps so well because he is just like his daddy (who sleeps like a champ). I could resist taking this picture about a month ago. They are sleeping just alike!! I was afraid I would wake them up but neither of them even noticed. We have been putting Josiah to bed around 8:30-9:00 and I went in to check on him around midnight & found that he can kicked all his cover off. I tucked the blanket back around him & when I went to get him to feed him the next morning this is what I found:He had just started to wake up & was wiggling around & squeaking.

I think he loves the cover his head, because this is what I found yesterday evening while he was playing. We have his play mat in his pack and play. Trey covered him with his Taggie blanket, and we ate supper. I walked by to put up our dishes after supper and found this:He was just a laughing & cooing. When I pulled the blanket off he was just a smiling. I love my silly little boy so much. I thank God for him everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Like Father like son...too cute!! It looks like you're enjoying being a mommy. He's definitely a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The joy you have comes through your writing!! I love your blog!!! I did not know you had one!! LOVE the sleeping with daddy!!! Those are the best naps- besides on the chest of daddy!! Josiah is such a cutie- you are so blessed!!

    ReplyDelete