Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Toy!!


We got Josiah a bumbo seat and I am not sure if he likes it or not. We tried it a few days ago & he was one unhappy baby. I tried it again today and had better results. This morning he sat in it for a few minutes playing with the octopus from his play mat.


I also bought the tray for it thinking it could be used as a high chair for him, but I have a feeling he may be too big for it by the time we need one. His chubby legs already get stuck when I go to lift him out (I have to hold the seat down when I lift him out so that it does come with us). This afternoon I put the tray on with a few toys on it and he played much better. He was happy also long as I was right next to him. He played with his toys and watched Cyberchase (cartoon that teaches math) on PBS. Hey, I teach math so of course I am going to try to get him interested in it at a early age. Never to soon it you ask me. :-)
He soon got tired of the seat & decided he wanted out. I don't know if he was tired of the seat or me taking pictures of him in it. I think it was the pictures, because he is giving me an evil look.

No comments:

Post a Comment