
At Christmas I got Josiah a little bag of bath toys that would squirt water. He loved them. They were just the right size for him. He could easily manipulate them & they were the perfect size to chew on. Well the other day I noticed that it looked like there were spots on the inside of them. Well Trey took the octopus and preformed an emergency amputation and we discovered that they were molded on the inside. Needless to say none of the little squirters made it back to the tub. So Josiah now has less toys in his tub. He only has his ducks with out holes in them, so no water can get inside.

Poor little baby went from a tub full of toys to only about 4 big ducks & 1 little football duck.
Tonight we gave him a bath with using his duck tub. He did great and it was soooo much easier. I don't think that we will be going back to the duck tub. He is getting so big. I guess now we can open the toy that he got for Christmas from Uncle Nic.
We had the SAME Duck Tub for T!!! Pretty soon he will be kicking back and enjoying his toys even more!!
ReplyDeleteI also hate to admit that moldy toys are very scary!! I have found that a CUP- is just as enjoyable..fill up...pour out....throw into the dishawasher!! HA!
ALL BATH TOYS will MOLD...EWWWW!! Why can't they make some that won't?? Bleach- won't get some off?? And do you want bleach in your child's mouth/bath water?? No Thank You!!