3. 
His $3 toy that my mom got him at a garage sale. He has played with this a lot before, but now he really loves it. I use to put him in his Bumbo seat & let him play with it. Now he can use it to pull up on, sit on his knees in front of it & dance, or laugh at himself in the mirror.2.
Bursting into the bathroom with his walker. I don't have a picture of this (for obvious reasons), but he will knock the door open and just laugh. If he is not in his walker & thinks that someone is in the bathroom his will crawl down the hall as fast as he can and push the door open. He gets really mad if he can't get the door open or if his walker gets stuck. I really thought I would have a few more months before I got interrupted in the bathroom. I guess I will have to wait several years for that to happen now.
1.



No comments:
Post a Comment