Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Toy

Well actually it is a Christmas present that we just opened to give him. The age on this is 12-24 months so we decided to wait a little while on giving it to him. Trey got it out last night & set it up for him. It looks like Josiah may be a little to big for it, but I think we he gets stronger at sitting up that he will be able to enjoy it more like a rocking horse, but for now he seems happy just to crawl all over it. He will sit on it when I put him on it but looks like he wants to ride like a jockey. I hate to break it to him but I don't think that he really has a chance to become a jockey. He is already 2 foot 7 inches so unless they start racing Clysedale he is probably out of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment