Since you can upload 5 pictures at a time, I decided to randomly select pictures from the thousands on my computer. I will then write a post about those pictures. I got a new camera for Christmas and its pictures are saved in a different location than the old one. I am going to select one from the new ones & rest from the older pics. I have turned off the thumbnail images so I have no idea what the pics will be. I promise no cheating I will post the pictures no matter how awful/embarrassing they may be.
I promise that this is the 1st 5 pics.
This was taken the first of March in 2008. We got a little snow (ok a lot for here) and we took the dogs up to the practice field & let them play. We all had so much fun.
Josiah was less than a month old in this picture. This is how we spent a lot of our summer last year. Just Chillin at home.
6 months old playing with his mirror & keys.
Trey & I went to Disney during the summer of 2008. We had so much fun. This is one of the shows we saw. It was so hot but it was an awesome vacation.
This was the current pic. Josiah in his super star shades.
This was taken the first of March in 2008. We got a little snow (ok a lot for here) and we took the dogs up to the practice field & let them play. We all had so much fun.
Josiah was less than a month old in this picture. This is how we spent a lot of our summer last year. Just Chillin at home.
6 months old playing with his mirror & keys.
Trey & I went to Disney during the summer of 2008. We had so much fun. This is one of the shows we saw. It was so hot but it was an awesome vacation. I may have to do another one of these random pic post and see if I pick any that have me in them.



No comments:
Post a Comment