A few weeks ago we got a little snow, well a lot for here. I had parent teacher conferences that night, so it was after dark when I got home. Trey had picked up Josiah early from day care to take him to the dr for his 9 month check up. They came by to see me & Josiah got to see his first snow. He was not real sure about what was going on. After I go home (my principal sent me home early since I had a 45 min drive) we ate supper, Josiah played, and then went to bed. After Josiah went to bed Trey went out and made Josiah a little snowman. Well of course I had school the next day, all the schools here were out but not us (oh well at least we won't have to make it up later). Trey also had super early weights he had to be there at 5:45 and we usually don't until 6:30. So Trey had already left before Josiah got up (well had to be woke up). I didn't think that the the snowman would survive the day so I attempted to take a few picture of Josiah with it myself. I didn't have much time and I didn't want to sit Josiah in the snow b/c he would get all wet. So this was the best I could do.

Taking pictures of a wiggling baby that you are holding is not easy. It is not the camera that is upside down here it is Josiah.


The snow did not survive the day. This is all that was left when we got home that afternoon.

Of course Josiah had to taste it.
No comments:
Post a Comment