Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chocolate mess

I made Chocolate Chip pancakes yesterday morning for our breakfast.  Josiah really enjoyed then and ended up having to take a shower with Trey.  He would have taken a bath but every since the bubble bath incident  he has not liked taking a bath.  He was even a little leery getting in the shower because Trey had bubbles from the shampoo in his hair. 
Sunday Morning pic, didn't get any Saturday
After getting all cleaned up we got ready to go take pictures for our Christmas cards.  Josiah did pretty well but at times he was not feeling having his picture made.  When we made him get off the tractor was one of them, but I will post on that later when we get the pics back.

Josiah had some of the left over pancakes this morning, and I think that he enjoyed more this morning.  He even had chocolate mustache by the time he finished.

Chocolate 'Stache
 He loves to eat his breakfast, which is a good thing because he doesn't always eat well the rest of the day.  After we got all cleaned up we headed to church, Josiah was not real excited to be left in the nursery this morning.  He got over his unhappiness real quick and had a good time playing.

I love the smirk on his face


1 comment:

  1. he's such a cutie!! :) Shelby just loves him! :) I hope they grow up to be great friends! i love your blog design too! so festive!

    ReplyDelete