Josiah may want me when he gets upset or hurt, but the rest of the time he is all about his daddy. From the time I pick him up in the afternoon till Trey gets home all I here is "Dada." Here are some pictures that prove my point.
Here he was watching the SAU game and looking for his dada on the sideline. Josiah actually noticed Trey a couple of times and went crazy. He wanted to get down on the field with his daddy.
Finally got to see his Dada. He was happy as could be, until Trey had to go in the field house and take care of all the post game business.
The other day they were watching football and I interrupted the guy time to take a picture. As you can tell Josiah was a little put out that I intruded into the football time. That little boy loves his football. He will yell football every time he sees a game on TV, even if it is just a commercial.
He sat in the chair with Trey for the longest time watching some game on TV. I got so tickled at one point because Josiah yelled fumble really loud. I looked up at the TV and noticed that he was correct the team had fumbled the ball. I would have been shocked, but he had done that at a SAU game earlier in the season. When he first started playing with his football he insisted that he played with the old SAU game ball that he was given when he was born. This is a NCAA regulation size ball, but he refused to play with his little toy ones. When he would try to throw it he would drop it and we would yell fumble, so he learned what a fumble was.
This past weekend Trey gave Josiah one of his broken X Box controller, and they played video games. Josiah thought he was something special getting to "play" video games.
Notice how focused they are. Josiah really thought he was something when Trey let him wear the head set thing. He was truly lovin' life. And so was i just watching them interact with each other.
Josiah loves to be like his daddy. I think it is great that they get to have so much bonding time. They both tolerate my paparazzi photo intrusions into their guy time, but it is necessary to get awesome memories like these. Although I think that some times they both wish that they could do super secret guy things without mommy's camera flashes interfering.



No comments:
Post a Comment