Monday, November 15, 2010

random phone pics

I thought I would post a few of the pictures that we have on our phones.  These are the random acts of cuteness that happen when the camera is out of sight.

Josiah doesn't like the sun the shinning in his eyes in the morning on the way to daycare.  He come up with this way to block it all by himself.

It is a little hard to tell but he was holding his blanket over his face to block the sun.

Josiah loves his spaghetti.  He loves the mess that it makes even more.  I would say that he likes it because he gets to take a bath, but ever since the bubble bath he has not enjoyed a bath at all.  He would much rather take a shower.  He acts like he is scared of the tub now.

Our little Super Man all dressed up on Halloween.  He was more interested in the little truck that he was sitting in than the candy.

One afternoon I was in the kitchen getting supper ready and I walked back into the living room to check on Josiah and this is what I found.

He thought he was something.  Before I could go get him down, he decided that he wanted to show me just how big he was. 

I love the look on his face.  He is so proud of himself.

Josiah had a great time playing in the play area at the mall.  He was running all over the place.  He really liked the xylophone.  It was just the right height for him to climb on, not too hard and not too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment