Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ready for school

I have had to get to school at 7:00 to do some remediation for the kids that did not score proficient on the end of course exam last year.  I am so excited to be there that early (hope that the sarcasm came across properly in that statement).  Anyway Josiah and I have to leave the house about 30-45 minutes earlier than normal.

Ready for school

I was worried about waking Josiah up that much earlier so we have been letting him sleep till the last minute.  Trey will wake him up just before I ready to leave and change his diaper and get him dressed.  Josiah is LOVING that he gets a cup of cereal to eat in the car on the way to day care.  He doesn't usually eat in the car, but on the early mornings he gets his cereal in one of the cups that he can stick he hand through the lid. 
He wanted to take the Swifter.  He loves that thing 
This morning he wanted to carry his bag by himself.  Trey helped him put the back pack on and he was ready to go.  He held Trey's hand, walked out the door and down the step, and went to the car door.  He got in his seat and was ready for his cereal.  Trey said that he got excited when he gave it to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment