Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jelly face

Yesterday I cooked biscuits for us to eat for breakfast.  Josiah woke us up earlier than we had hoped so he had to wait a little while on his breakfast.  He ran around playing and I guess that he wore himself out.

Biscuit pillow
He ate the 1st biscuit just fine and then asked for more.  I gave him another half, but he didn't really eat it.  He didn't want to take his paci out and he was watching Imagination Movers.  He did eventually eat it and then got up and played some more. 

Yeah I know I'm just too cute

Too into his show to eat

Take a bite then put the paci in
He was sooo sleepy but he refused to take a nap.  He fought it all morning.  He even had me crying because I was emotional and felt selfish for taking a shower.  He really needed a nap and was super cranky so I put him to bed and then got in the shower.  I could hear him crying momma and I lost it.  I started bawling in the shower.  Trey and Josiah both got a big kick out of that.  Trey got him up and brought him to see me in the shower.  Josiah saw me and started laughing at me; then Trey started laughing and I did too.  I was then able to relax and enjoy my shower.  I guess the pregnancy hormones were in full swing this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment