Josiah got a tent that has a tunnel that you can attach to it for Christmas. We had a few issues setting it up and I had to sew the pockets for the poles because they tore. Sewing through a plastic tarp-like material is not easy. But I finally got it back together and we got it all set up. Josiah loves his tent. I think the pictures below prove that.
He got his blankets and took them in the tent with him. Trey put his little couch in it for him. He was acting like he was going to sleep.
Trey asked Josiah if he could get in it with him and he told him no. Trey decided to lay down in it anyway, and Josiah was trying to kick him out.
Apparently the cats like it too, because I have had to run them out of it 3 times while writing this post. I would not care that they were in it, except they are fighting in it. I am afraid they are going to tear it up, and Josiah would be very mad if his tent got tore up.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment