Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sometimes you just have to let a boy learn

Yesterday afternoon Josiah was a big ball of energy.  He was all over the place!!  I had gotten him out of his closet and picked up the diapers and blankets like 3 times.  This time when I caught him playing in there I went and got my camera and decided to take a few pics and just see what he would do.  Of course he had a blast and then fell and then was off to wreck havoc on another part of the house.

Threw out the blankets and dumped the diapers

Pulling the diapers out of the bag that was in the box
Unfolding each diaper
Let's see what I can get into up here.
Yes he did stand up on the tub.
Then he decided to stand on the wheel of his stroller
Of course he fell and bumped his head
But that got him out and he didn't go back and play in
there the rest of the day, but I waited till bed time to pick
up the mess for the fourth time.
One of his favorite things to do is be pushed up and down the hall on a storage tub, but yesterday I discovered that I can't do that any more.  We made 3 trips and I was exhausted.  Josiah did not understand why I had to stop.  He was upset for a few seconds until he was off to his next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment