Saturday, March 5, 2011

Momma Look.....

.....is not always a good thing.  I found that out today after Josiah got up from his nap.  He loves to open his door to let us know that he is awake.  We usually tell him to "come see me" and he will come running to us with a huge grin, but not today.  I heard him open the door and called for him and he just shut his door.  Then he opened it and yelled Momma and again I told him to come to me and he shut the door again.  This time he opened the door and yelled Daddyyyyyyyy, so Trey told him to come on out.  He would not come, and as we started walking down the hall he opened the door and said look.  This is what we found
He had taken 3 of his storage crates off the shelf and dumped them all out.  Of course he got the three that had the most stuff in them.  The bibs, tiny infant socks and too little shoes, and towels and wash rags were all over the place.  He was really proud of himself.  He had also taken all of his books off the shelf and they were on the floor.

He even told us "mess" when we walked into his room.  Trey and I had to laugh at the sight that was before us.  As Trey said it only took a few seconds to clean up so it was really no big deal.  Josiah even helped clean up his mess

I am glad that he couldn't pull down the top row of crates, because one of them was full of baby food for Elaina.  We bought a ton of food for her when a grocery store was going out of business.  If he would have gotten into that could have really really bad.  Needless to say we made room for all of that in her room right after we finished cleaning up Josiah's room. 

I hope the next time I hear "Momma, look" I hope that I have a situation that is this easy to take care of, but with a super active boy, I some how doubt that will be the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment