| He wasn't real sure about his big boy undies at first. |
Well we started this morning and I was very optimistic. I now know why that they recommend 20-30 pair of underwear. We decided to that 16 should be plenty and at one time we were down to 3 clean and dry pair. I lost count Thanks to all the underwear that we have had to wash I don't think that we have any dirty laundry in the house.
| Showing off his new underwear!! |
I guess we have made a little progress, because this morning he would say potty after he went in his undies. By mid day he was saying potty as he was going in his diaper. By bed time he was saying poop right before he would pee so we were able to get him on the potty before he finished peeing. So I guess that is some progress.
I am afraid that we are going to get woken up to a big mess. He kept saying poop this evening but would not go. He had started acting funny about having poop diapers changed, the last one I changed he laid on his stomach and cried when I tried to roll him over to get the diaper off. So I am fearing that he will go sometime during the night when he is relaxed and asleep.
I really hope that tomorrow goes better. They say that it will just click, but right now I am a little doubtful. Trey has been awesome during this; I know that I could not do this without his help. Please pray that we stay patient and upbeat during this. Also pray for Josiah, he was super cranky today, but he did have both nap attempts ruined by accidents.
I think the worst part was being stuck at home when we have been going to the park and on long walks all week. But if we can get him potty trained the sacrifice of being stuck at home will have been worth it.



No comments:
Post a Comment