Well I won't say that Josiah is potty trained, but I feel that we are well on the way. He has done really good about telling us potty, but sometimes he still would rather wash his hands than potty. Today we sent him to day care in pull ups, which he still thinks are big boy undies. He really didn't have any accidents at daycare. He did wet one of them while he was on the potty, but I think he hosed down the whole room. According to my mom he got her pants and the floor wet too. When he saw the wet pull up it told my mom to wash it, so she told him yep we have to wash big boy undies. Then she made sure that he did not see her throw it away. He did wet his pull up on the way home, but 45 minutes is a little long for a little boy to hold it.
Trey said it best tonight when he said, "for as frustrating as those 3 days were they were worth it." I have to agree, because I think if we keep working at it that he will be fully potty trained in no time. I just hope that we don't have a major set back when Elaina is born.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment