Sunday, June 19, 2011

Elaina's 2 month stats


Elaina at 2 months you....
  • weight-- 14 lbs 4 oz
  • length--24.75 inches
  • go to bed about 8:00.  You will start screaming and stiffen up your whole body if we try to hold you or if I try to feed you.
  • get up maybe once a night around 2-4 if I don't get to feed you right before bed.  You will wake up at 6 to eat no matter if you got up during the night or not.
  • are staying awake more and more during the day.  You are getting so alert.  You love to sit in mine or your daddy's lap and watch Josiah play.
  • Smile at us when we talk to you
  • talk to us when we talk to you
  • like your swing (as long as your brother doesn't try to sit on you)
  • get irate if her paci falls out
  • almost rolling from back to belly.  You can get a 3/4 the way over and get stuck.  Then you start moving your head back and your body looks like a J

I took several pictures at your 2 month check up, but they are on my little camera and I can't find the cord to get them off right now.  So I will post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment