Sunday, June 26, 2011

Like Father, Like Son

I don't really know why I am surprised that...
  1. Josiah stole my Ipod.  He now calls it HIS Ipod.
  2. He is so good at using it.
I walked into the living room the other day and this is what I found

I guess the little guy is taking after his dad's love for electronics.  I had to run and grab my camera, because I thought this was hilarious.  I was laughing so hard at them.  Of course they just both looked at my like I was crazy for laughing at them.  And just in case you can't tell they both have the recliners kicked back.



Josiah really amazes me at how well he can use the Ipod.  He know where is apps are and how to work them.  He can work the puzzles with ease now.  He can match all the shapes and find any of the animals that you ask him too.  I need to find him some more apps.

Here is a picture of my brother Nic with Elaina.  It is one of the few pics that I have the she is truly looking at the camera.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment