Monday, October 31, 2011

Mommy's little helper

The other day I was loading the dishwasher and Elaina started crying.  Josiah ran up to me and said "Momma, Sissy crwhying." I asked him if he would give her a toy and he said ok.  He gave her one and she stopped crying.  He was so happy that he made her quit crying. 

A few days later she was in her swing and started crying.  I was busy doing something, and I heard "here you go Sissy."  Josiah was giving Elaina a ball.  Well this time she kept crying, so he kept giving her toys.

He got down by her and was trying to get her to stop, but she continued to cry.  After trying to calm her down with the toys and talking, he looked at me and said "Sissy pooped."  I said did she and he said yep that is why she is crwhying.  I thought I better check her just in case he was right, but she hadn't.  I guess he thought that must be the problem since the toys didn't make her happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment