Sunday, February 26, 2012

Impossible Shot

I have decided that it is nearly impossible for me to get a picture of my two children by myself.  I tried the other day to get one of them before we went to preschool and this is the best I got.

The shots leading up to this one include Elaina crawling away before I could get the camera focused and Josiah covering his face with a pyrex lid that Elaina pulled out of the cabinet while I was trying to get Josiah to sit by her for a picture.
Elaina starting to crawl away right as I knelled to take the picture and Josiah laughing b/c she was crawling away.

We are getting closer in.  They are both still bit Elaina is eating her fingers and Josiah is looking away.
So after all these attempts I decided I was happy with the picture at the top of this post with the blank stares and all.  Looking back at the picture, I can really tell how much they favor each other.  Maybe it is just the identical blank look that they are both giving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment