Yesterday we had a couple of kids from church over to play. Josiah was so excited. He loves it when anybody comes over to play but he was Super (to use a Josiah word) excited that Will was coming. I can't tell you how many times I have had to call him Will because he was pretending to be his friend. He even argued with my mom that Will would be at her church (5 hours away) when he went to church with her to Wednesday night. He also told her that the boy in her day care class was not Will and when she told him that he was a different Will, he got all excited and said "there's 2 Wills?" You got to love my crazy little boy.
I think that I was just as excited as Josiah because I knew that he would play hard with Will and Anna Grace and that there would be a long nap afterwards. The big kids had a lot of fun playing on the play set while Elaina slept. I think that Anna was disappoint that Baby Elaina had to take a nap; she did help me put her to bed and gave her a whale pillow to nap with. Elaina did wake up in time to play with Anna some before she went home.
Anna always makes me laugh when she plays with Elaina at church. Even though Anna is Josiah's age I think that Elaina out weighs her. LOL. Elaina always tries to run from me at church and tries to go into all the classrooms and Anna tries to stop her. She gets in front of Elaina and holds her arms out and slides back and forth to stay in front of her. She tells her no Baby Elaina go back to your momma. I get so tickled because she is so persistent, but I am afraid that Elaina may decide to just drop her shoulder and bulldoze over her.
The weather was great and we played outside for about 2 hours. Josiah never does that unless he has friends over. They ran all over the yard just a playing. It was hard to get a picture of all 3 of them at once, because they were all over the place.
When Trey came home for a few minutes, he gave the kids Snap n Pops, or bombs as Josiah calls them. I made sure that I told Rachelle that so she would know what the kids were talking about if they told her they played with bombs. They all had a blast throwing them in the drive way. They sat all their "bombs" on the bumper of Trey's truck and would run and get a few then run and throw them in the drive way.
Will and Josiah really had fun playing with the his bow and arrow and Nerf gun. They would climb up the top of the play set and shoot from the top. I guess Anna was driving them around because while they were shooting she was playing with the steering wheel that is at the top of the play set.
I am so grateful that we have made some great friends up here. It been a huge relief that Josiah has had opportunities like this to play with other kids since he no longer goes to daycare.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment