My kids love Spaghetti O's. They especially like to feed themselves. I looked back and found a picture of Josiah eating them too. He is about the same age as Elaina in the picture, maybe a couple of weeks younger at most. As you can see both of them made a huge mess feeding themselves.
Elaina had a great time doing so, well until it was time to clean them up. She has gotten were she hates to have her face and hands wiped after she eats. She will just scream and squeal when you are cleaning her up. She loves to take a bath, but she had to be cleaned up before we could get her to the tub.
I love that I can compare pictures of the kids at the same age. Elaina doesn't look anything like Josiah if you compare them at the same age. I think she looks more like him now as a 3 year old than him as a 15 month old.
I think I will cook spaghetti for supper tonight and maybe I can do a comparative regular Spaghetti post Supper tonight.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment