It is a constant battle to get Elaina to let us brush her hair. Before it got as long as it is now we had to get the leave in conditioner spray to help her hair lay down in the back. It will lay down now but the spray really helps it look a little better maintained.
There have been times that I have brushed her hair down in the back and as soon as I have gotten the brush out of it she is messing it up. She will take her hand and "brush" it up in the back. To help with the crazy hair we started calling the conditioner princess spray and now it is not wait as big of a battle to get it in her hair.
Her hair is in her face a lot so I have been trying to put a clip in it to hold it back. Between her fine hair and her pulling them out within 5 minutes, it has been nearly impossible to keep it out of her eyes. She had said that she would wear a clip if Papaw Wayne bought her some, so he got her some for Christmas. Well that didn't really help either.
The other night when I took my hair out of a pony tail she said she wanted one. So I pulled her hair up and she loved it. She even let us take pictures of it. She was smiling from ear to ear.
She even asked me to fix her hair in a ponytail for church yesterday morning. She wanted a ponytail and a clip. Of course the ponytail (this time I used a smaller band) was out by the time we got to church, but she wanted it put back in before she went to her class. Both the clip and ponytail were out again when we picked her up after church, but it is a start.
I am kind of afraid that I may be creating a monster with fixing her hair. She told me last night as I was putting her to bed that she wanting a ponytail and 2 clips for preschool this week.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment