On April 23 Josiah lost his first tooth. I had been loose for several weeks, because I don't think that he ever wiggled it. When he got up from his rest he told me that it was kind of hurting him and he had to put it back in place. I knew then that it was ready to come out.
Trey was on his way to pick up Josiah to take him with him while I took Elaina to dance pictures. Josiah had tball pictures close to the same time so I was afraid that hers would be done in time. So Josiah got to spend an afternoon with dad. When Trey got home to get him I told Josiah that maybe daddy could pull it, well when I told Trey that he said that was a mommy job.
I got a paper towel and tried to pull it, but Josiah started saying that it was hurting. I didn't want to scare him so I just left it in. Well on the way to George with Trey it fell out as he was eating some of his chocolate bunny from Easter. Trey said that he started yelling "Dad, Dad, my tooth fell out." He started to freak out a little because it was bleeding but Trey told him that he was ok and to just spit out the blood. He was ok then and excitement took over.
That night he put his tooth into an envelope and wrote tooth fairy on it. He was so excited the next morning to find that the tooth fairy had came and gotten his tooth and left him a gold coin. He carried the coin around all morning.
Shortly after his first one fell out he noticed that one beside his missing tooth was loose.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment