Saturday, August 15, 2009

3 months old (and one week)

Josiah was 3 months last Saturday. I can't believe that I am just now putting up a 3 month post (well actually I can crazy week getting ready for school to start). Well Josiah has grown SOOO much. I thought I would post a picture time line so you can see how much he has grown. I wish I knew how to post pictures side by side, but I don't so I will just post them one after another. I thought I would start at his birth and so each month.

May 8, 2009 Evan Josiah was born at 10:46 pm. He was 21.5 inches long and weighed 8lbs 6.8 oz.
June 8, 2009 Josiah is 1 month old. We didn't weight or measure him when he turned 1 month or if we did I can't remember where we wrote it down. But when he went for his 2 week check up he was 8lbs 12.5 oz , 21.75 inches long and your head circumference was 36 cm.


At 2 months when he had his check up he weighed 14 lbs 8oz. He was 25.25 inches long and head circumference was 41 cm

3 months He weighs 16 lbs 9 oz and is 25.5 inches longs. His head circumference is 43 cm. We took this measurement our self so the weight may not be totally accurate since we don't have a baby scale. I just found the difference in my weight holding him and not.
This picture didn't show your growth very well, But I don't know how to change the order of the pictures. If I upload a new one now it will put it on the top & I don't no how to move it past all the other picture to get it to the bottom. Oh well I will post some tomorrow that show the differences in size.
Some of the things you do or like
  • You love to smile & will laugh at me & daddy when we talk to you.
  • You love playing on your playmat, but when you get bored with it you want picked up immediately.
  • You like your little rattle also.
  • You have started chewing on things, your little puppy strap covers, your burp cloths, your little monkey blankie. You seem to like fabric the best, well next to your thumb. You have chewed on a teething ring & your rattle but you don't like them as much as fabric.
  • We tried to feed you cereal once & your little tummy ached afterwards so we haven't tried again.
  • You like going outside. We take you out in your stroller when we walk the dogs. Now that football has started you like watching practice. We have been twice. The night practice you liked better than today. Today it was hot & I had to turn you away from the field to keep the sun off of you.
  • You can still wear some of your 0-3 month cloths and your 3-6 months. Your sleepers have to be 6 months for them to be long enough.

You are an awesome baby & we are so blessed to have you. We thank God each nigh for you and pray that he will protected you. We also ask God to help us raise you up in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment