
I had to wash the playmat today and Josiah really missed it. I forgot to pick it up off of the floor last night, and when I got up this morning there was a cat toy in the middle of it. I am sure that Cheeto slept right in the middle of it last night. (Well when he was not trying to sleep on my head). So I washed it & it is drying now. I guess I should have taken it outside & it would have dried in no time. Josiah did not have his favorite toy & he was not happy. Finally I thought I would try his bouncy seat & just put the mirror on the toy bar. He fussed a little while but then he found the mirror. He has been all smiles since. He loves to smile & laugh at himself. It is just too cute.



Thanks Ginger for following my blog. You're the first. I wish I had this when my other boys were little. It is amazing what you will not remember later. I probably need you help customizing mine, I'm still trying to figure it all out. God Bless!
ReplyDelete