Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Football

Football team after practice
I have been taking Josiah up to watch practice when the weather will allow. I got all the stuff done in my classroom yesterday, so I decided to take Josiah up to practice last night even though it was way past his bed time. I like to go at the end so that we can see daddy, so we didn't leave the house till 9:00. Josiah was out before we got out of the driveway, and he didn't even flinch when I go him out of the car and put him in his stroller (I forgot to take a picture of his little skeeter net again). He slept through most of practice (about 30-45 min), but woke up as soon as his daddy came off to talk to him. I got him out of the stroller & held him while all the guys stretched at the end. Josiah was fascinated by one thing. Was it the noise....no. How about all the players........I don't think so. Well maybe it was just football in general..........not even close. The thing that held his attention was

The lights!!!

He has always liked lights & fans. He will stare at them when ever he notices them. So I guess the giant ones at the stadium were the coolest thing he has ever seen. I would move him and he would turn his head so he could keep looking at them. He started in amazement at the lights until daddy came and got him.

We went up to practice Saturday and Josiah was mad at me b/c I had to turn him away from the field to keep the sun off him. He wanted to watch the practice (or at least all the people) then, but not last night.

It won't be long till I am running like crazy on the field!!

Josiah & Trey after practice. Josiah would not look at the camera. The kid already know to stop being cute when a camera appears!

No comments:

Post a Comment