Today I went to work in my class room for a couple of hours. I did not have to go, but thought I should go and get some things done. I am glad I went, because I have to get ready to be away from my little guy all day. I thought this won't be that hard, I mean Trey & I have left him with one of our moms on a few occasions to go watch a movie, go shopping, etc. Well I was WRONG. I did not like leaving him with my mom today. I guess it was harder today b/c I know I HAVE to. Don't get me wrong I really want to go back to work & I am excited about starting at a new school, but it was a lot sadder than I thought it would be.
I stayed and visited with my parents for a while and when we got home it was nearly Josiah's bed time. So I fed him and thought I am going to hold him a while before he went to bed. Well I need to eat so I thought I would put him in the swing for a moment while I ate. He was not happy with me, so I ended up holding a fussy baby while trying to eat a sandwich. After eating I changed his diaper & put him in his pjs and was getting ready for a little snuggle time. Again he was not happy, finally I gave up & decided that I would put him in his crib. He was asleep before I could move the monitor for my bedroom to the living room. I guess all his fussing was him saying "I want to go to bed!! "
I am sitting in my house amazed at the silence. Trey's players reported today, so he is still at work. (Only a few more weeks till the Muleriders season opener) Josiah has been sound asleep for over an hour now. Even the cats are sleeping.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment