Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Football Practice

Josiah & I got to go watch football practice this past Saturday. Josiah really had a good time despite the grumpy looks. After I took a few pics of him and the team I let him walk in the bleacher with me holding his hand or him pushing his walker. He would walk out of his shoes and would throw a little fit when I picked him up to put it back on. The bleachers were a little cool & had a few spots that were wet so I had to make sure he had his shoes on.

I thought that his little grump face might have been b/c he was unhappy with how practice was going, or maybe that he was mad b/c he was not center of attention.

But I had not explanation for why he was so clingy after the practiceIt was not nap time and there were a lot of people aroundHe was not worried about any of the people around (normally he would be showing out for all the people). He was just content to play with the practice plan sheet.He not really fussy, but just clingy and that is not normal for Josiah. He like to move and play not be held. He also was saying MaMa MaMa all the time which again is not normal. I am not complaining, we actually enjoyed the hugs and cuddles we got, but we where afraid that he was getting sick. Well Sunday night I noticed that he had 2 more teeth coming in. That explains all. This will make 8 teeth.

1 comment:

  1. 8?!!! SOO JEALOUS! STILL ZERO FOR Sheebee Shake! :( Josiah, share the love buddy....lol Shelby said, "maaa maaa" the other day but hasn't done it again. :) Sooo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete