I have put off the Easter post b/c I didn't know how to make a post that would place the focus on the true meaning of Easter. I did not want all the bunnies and eggs to take away from the fact that Jesus died to save us from our sins. One thing that Josiah has really taught me is that we all fall short of God's glory and need a saviour. My sweet, innocent baby can knowingly do something that he know he is not suppose to do. This just goes to show that we are born with a selfish sin nature. There have been several times that I have told him no or to stop doing something and he will look at me like do you really mean it and continue to do it. It is like he is testing to see just how far he can push it before he really gets into trouble. I can only image that this is how God must feel when he sees us to do the things that he has told us no to do. How long will he allow us to push things before we really get in trouble? I hope that this will place the focus on the true meaning of Easter, that Jesus died on the cross to save us from our sins and rose again on the 3rd day.
"For God so loved the world that He gave is only Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have ever last life." John 3:16
Family Picture Easter 2010. 
After church we took a couple of family pictures.
It is really hard to get a family picture these days. Josiah does not always cooperate; in fact he has a blank stare that only occurs when I camera is around. 
Standing at the bottom of the slide. He is such a big boy.



No comments:
Post a Comment