I decided to video Josiah walking again, and of course he refused to walk. I thought I would lure him to walk by building him a tower to knock down. I had Trey hold Josiah back while I stacked the blocks. He was really wanting to get free so he could come knock it down. When Trey let him go what did he do? He walked slowly over and picked the blocks up one at a time. The kid just will not preform on camera. Normally he will hit it so hard that the blocks go flying. But not tonight.
Yes Trey did call him a little weasel. That is our little name that we call him when he refuses to do something (like walk or destroy a tower). We also call him that when he surprises us by getting into something that we didn't think he could.
I have got to remember not to turn the camera sideways when I record him. I do not know how to turn the video after record it. Sorry that you have to look sideways.
No comments:
Post a Comment