This morning Josiah had fun playing with his ball in his chair.
We were watching Imagination Movers. You can tell that he really likes it, at one point he got out of his chair and danced. This afternoon I put him in his chair to take a few pictures.
While I was taking this picture I decided to take a picture with my phone so that I could send one to Trey. While I was sending it to Trey this is what Josiah decided to do.
He turned around in the chair then got up on his knees. Then the little monkey decided to try to stand up.
I told him to stop b/c he was going to fall. And sure enough.
But a little fall didn't stop him. He climbed right back up in the chair.
He had to prove he could do it. We defiantly have our hands full now that he is into everything.



Your blog is so cute! I am a new follower, come see mine!
ReplyDeletewww.dukeandsarah.blogspot.com