The other day I was looking at Trey's phone and found these pictures. They were taking during Spring Break when Josiah & I went to pick up Trey b/c he lost his keys on the golf course. Josiah had a lot of fun playing. We didn't get a picture but when we put Josiah up to the monkey bars he grabbed the bar. He was holding on so tight that Trey decided to let go of him and he held himself on for a fraction of a second.
Standing at the spiral but more interested in the rocks
Standing by myself at the top
I don't want to get off.
Again more interested in the rocks
Finally I get to play with the rocks



Yeah I still have my rock collection. I would entertain myself for hours by picking out the pretty or unusual rocks in my parent's driveway (long driveway).
ReplyDelete