Elaina had her 4 month check up yesterday. It was kind of sad to go to a new dr. I really liked Dr. Wynn in Magnolia. I had been going to him since 2006 when we moved there and he delivered both the kids and was Josiah doctor for 2 years. I will miss the small town relationship that we had with him. However it was nice to get the shots at the doctors office. We were in and out with shots and a check up in about an hour.
The nurse wanted Elaina laying down for the shots (for her 1st shots she was sitting with me holding her). Well she did not want to be put back on the table, bc she started screaming the minute I put her on it. The shots were no where in site but she was SCREAMING. The nurse had to give her the oral vaccine first and I was afraid that she was going to spit in back on her. She was not happy at all. I had to hold her arms while the nurse gave the shots. She HATED being held down. She really didn't cry any loud during or after the shots than she was before. Again as soon as I picked her up she calmed down, with in a few seconds she was not crying at all. She didn't even fuss when I put her in her seat. (She usually fusses when you put her in it if you don't start moving right away).
- weight--18 lbs 5 ounces
- length--26.25 inches
- Sleeps like a CHAMP. Goes to bed around 7-8 each night and sleeps till about 8 or 9 each morning. She has on occasion slept till 10
- Eats about every 2 hours unless we are out and about then she will wait about 4 hours between feeding.
- Eats rice cereal on occasion. We feed her that when it seems that she can't get satisfied with just milk.
- The last few times I have tried to give you a bottle you have not been to happy with me. I don't know if it has been the temp or flow of the bottle, but you have not wanted it. We are going to have to work on that so we can go to the park and such if the weather ever cools off any.
- Appears to be teething. She has "bumps" on her gums in several places, is drooling all the time, and chewing on everything that she can get into her mouth.
- Rolling over back to belly all the time. Can roll belly to back, but doesn't do that as much.
- LOVES watching Josiah play. She will just watch him and smile as he plays.
- Doesn't seem real happy when she sees her reflection in a mirror. She gets that hey who is that baby look.
- Wears a size 2 diaper (mainly bc I bought them instead of size 3 last time at Sams and I don't want to waste them)
- wears size 3-6 month clothing, but size 6 month in pajamas for the length.
- Like Mozart on the mobile (Josiah had to have Beethoven)
- Starting to play with some of her toys.



No comments:
Post a Comment