Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Momma take a picture

I hear these words a lot.

Josiah will go lay down by Elaina and tell me to take a picture.  He also will tell me to take his picture through out the day, especially when he wants to get the little camera or Trey's old phone and take picture by himself.  He will say "I do it myself" or "Go momma, I do it."  So I have been able to get a few pictures of them together.

Of course taking a picture and getting a both of them to cooperate are 2 totally different things.  I these pictures Elaina did not cooperate.  In the first one she looked away and in the 2nd one she is either giving me the come on mom, really look or the if I lay still maybe they will go away and leave me alone. 

And when Elaina cooperates, Josiah decides that he needs to act silly.
I was lucky enough to get a couple of semi-good ones.  Although I think that I like some of the "bad" ones better.  I think that they capture our life so much better than 2 smiling, perfectly posed children.

No comments:

Post a Comment