No cute pics or anything tonight, just a memory that I want to document. I was planning on taking the kids up to practice tonight and I knew that Elaina needed a bath before we went b/c it would be late when we got back. I set Josiah up watching Toy Story 2 and started giving Elaina a bath. Josiah sat and watched his movie for a while then walked over and said something that I didn't really understand. I though he said pick me up but usually he says hold you when he wants to be picked up so I don't know. I told him that I was giving sissy a bath. He then ran off. I thought that he was going back to his movie but he keep running past the TV. He ran into his bathroom and then came back with 2 of his bath letters. He ran over to the sink and but them in Elaina's tub. He said here sissy for your bath. He then ran back to his bathroom and this time he brought her a cup. He was going back for more but got distracted by his movie, I told him that it was ok that sissy had enough toys and he sat down to watch his movie. This may not seem like a big deal, but his bath toys are some of his favorite things. It just about made me cry that my sweet little boy was willing to share his "best" with his sister. I pray that he will stay as loving towards her as he is now.
No comments:
Post a Comment