- We were laying in bed trying to sneak in a few for minutes of sleep and Josiah had said eat several times. I was still trying to get a few more minutes of rest before getting up. He looked at me and said "you got to feed me"
- Josiah was sitting in Trey's lap watching TV and he tooted. Josiah then looked at us and said "Sorry" and went right on watching TV.
- For some crazy reason neither Trey nor I put Josiah's diaper back on him after he took a shower. He was running around the house like a mad man and then went into the play room and started playing. We got side tracked with other things and forgot about the diaper (or lack there of). I remember thinking wow he is playing so good by himself. A few minutes later I commented to Trey that he was playing really good and Trey looked up and said yeah without a diaper. He called Josiah into the living room and boy we better put a diaper on before you pee all over the place. For some reason I asked him if he had peed and he pointed into the playroom. I told him to show me and he took my hand and we walked to the playroom. As we entered the room this smell hit me but I was not really sure what it was ( I guess I was in denial or something). I asked again where he peed and he pointed of by his flashing light. That is when I realized what the smell was and that he had not peed but pooped on the floor. Of course I am trying not to laugh as I call Trey into see what HIS son had done. Trey was just as shocked as I was, but we both agreed that we could not get mad at Josiah since we knew that he is just not interested in potty training. So I guess it was our fault that it happened bc we did not have him in a diaper.
- I was changing Elaina's diaper and have noticed that if I ask Josiah to help me that he will not get into things that he is not suppose to. Tonight when I was changing her I asked him to get me me a diaper. He opened the drawer and got out a diaper, but instead of handing me the diaper he told me to go away. He wanted to put the diaper on her. I steeped to the side and Trey and I watched to see what he would do. He looked at the diaper and figured out the back of the diaper and Trey lifted up her legs. He had the front and back correct but put in on her inside out. He patted the diaper and the walked off so proud of himself.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment