Once again I am about a week behind in posting something that I want to remember. Last week Elaina was fussy and not eating well. I knew she had a little head cold and would sometimes seem to gag on her congestion. Since she was gaging at times I didn't want to give her any Tylenol or teething tablets.
 |
| Of course she would let me get a picture |
Well on Tuesday September 27 Elaina got her 1st 2 teeth. Well that is when I noticed that her bottom front teeth had cut through. You could feel both of them and see the tops of them. I felt really bad b/c I had not given her any medicine for them. I knew she was a tough little girl, but I guess she is even tougher than I thought.
 |
| No I don't think so!! |
 |
Ha ha no pics of my teeth.
And we still have not been able to get one. |
Also last week Josiah try to fight the curb and LOST. The curb really beat him up. He was kicking his football down the drive way and it went into the street. I told him to stop and let me get it, but he ran and kicked it again. I told him to stop and get out of the street. He kicked the ball again and then took off running. He wasn't looking where he was going and trip and fell. He hit his face on the curb. He cried a little until I got to him. He was mad that I wouldn't "hold you me" as says when he wants to be held, but I was holding Elaina. Once I gave him a hug he stopped crying.
 |
| Poor boy, scratched up his face. |
We went inside to clean it up. He started back crying bc I wouldn't put bubble medicine (peroxide) on it. I was afraid that it would sting to bad. He cried harder over that than he did when he fell.
 |
| Yes, he is using Elaina as a pillow. |
I used the time while I was cleaning him up to talk to him about running away from me and into the street. I told him that I didn't want him running in the street bc he could get hurt like when he fell. I told him I didn't want him to get hurt so he needs to listen to mommy. He looked at me all pitiful and said "I not run no more momma." It was one of the sweetest and cutest things he has done in a while. But unfortunately the "I not run no more" didn't last. But I know that he is an active little boy and I need to make the most out of teachable moments.
 |
| This is what Elaina thought about Josiah using her as a pillow |
I still laugh when I think about him using her as a pillow. She was playing on the floor and he walked over grabbed his paci and blanket and plopped down like he knew what he was doing. They both seemed to enjoy themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment