We have started Elaina on foods a couple of weeks ago (October 8). So far all she has eaten is peas but she really seemed to like them. I don't think that she is going to be too picky as a baby. She was probably just glad to get something new to eat.
Since I am so late posting this I will include the carrots. After several successful feedings of peas, we moved on to carrots (October 23). I think she likes those equally well. The past few days she has eaten a whole stage 2 jar in one sitting. We started her on stage 2 because we mix her cereal really thick (thicker than stage 2) and she had been eating it so well. Also we bought a lot of baby food when the Kroger in Magnolia went out of business and all of it was stage 2. So when I got the box of baby food out of the pantry all we had was stage 2 so that is what she got and did fine with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment