Monday, October 3, 2011

Family and Football

A few weeks ago I decided that I would take the kids to Little Rock to watch the Springdale football game.  This is the longest trip I have taken with both kids by myself.  The kids did great.  Elaina slept most of the way and Josiah played with his toys and then slept also. 

Part of the reason that we decided to go to the game was that we were meeting my parents at my uncle's house.  My aunt and uncle were keeping their granddaughter that is 10 days older than Elaina.  Elaina was not to happy to see another baby at first but she soon warmed up to her.

After the kids played for a while we went to the game.  Elaina was not real happy to be at the game.  She wanted her bed.  Josiah wanted to get on the field to kick a ball.  He also had to go potty about 5 times because he wanted to walk up and down the bleachers.  

After the game we went back to my uncle's house and spent the night.  The next morning we went to the Duck Duck Goose consignment sale and the headed home after lunch. 

We had a good trip and I was proud of the kids for doing so well on the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment