I guess I know where many of the geese in North America migrate to now. There were so many geese; I don't think there were half as many there this summer. Josiah had fun, but was not so sure when the geese would get to close. He stayed in the stroller most of the time which put him about eye level with some of them. Sometimes he would just throw the whole piece of bread just to get the goose away from him.
After we finished feed the ducks and geese (and got them to stop following us) we went over to the playground. Josiah had a go time playing. He is getting so big and fearless. He was climbing up on everything.
I was very impressed with Josiah when it was time to leave. I told him that we where going to have to leave soon and he said "just 2 more minutes, please" So I sat the timer on my phone and told him that when it went off we would leave. When the timer went off he ran up the big slide and slid down then got in the stroller to leave.
I guess it is about time to go back to the park.



No comments:
Post a Comment