Elaina turned one today. I think that she had a great day. She decided to sleep in this morning; she decided to finally wake up a 8:15(she is usually up around 7) . When I asked Josiah to come with me to sing Happy Birthday, he said that she needed a present. He grabbed his Spider Man gift bag and took it in to her room. Of course he beat me into the room, because I had to stop and get my camera. When I got in there I saw that he had thrown the bag into her crib.
Josiah sang Happy Birthday for you to Elaina. Then he decided that he needed to make a package for Sissy Laina. He ran around looking for stuff to make her a package and initially threw his paci in the bag for her. But he changed his mind while I was changing her diaper, and took his paci out of the bag and gave up on the package.
I had made pancakes for breakfast and Elaina got to eat some for the first time. At first she was not real sure about them. She had to look it over a few time before she would try it.
Eventually she took a bite and decided that she liked them. She liked them better when I broke them up into pieces, instead of giving her the whole pancake.
Josiah on the other hand likes to eat them whole. His had chocolate chips in them and he would eat them out first, then eat the rest of the pancake. Elaina would be really upset if she knew that Josiah got chocolate chip pancakes and she just had plain ones.
We took cupcakes to preschool with us and they were a big hit. I was not able to get a picture of Elaina because she was being a clingy little monkey and would not let me put her down. You can tell that Josiah enjoyed them.
She had a good nap when we got home and woke up ready to play. She loves her paci duck (in case you haven't figured that out), but found another one decided to use it instead. She walk around with both pacis and her cup for the longest time.
She finally put it all down when she found her brothers gun. I LOVE the little mischievous look on her face.
It is hard to believe that it has been a year since the Lord blessed us with this little girl. This year has flown by and she has grown so much.
She has her 1 year check up tomorrow so I will post her stats after her appointment. Happy Birthday, baby girl. We love you
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment