Note to self never try to upload a post from the Ipad, because I am now having to rewrite this one. Apparently it deleted the whole post that I had saved as a draft. Oh well here it goes Healthy Snack take 2.
Josiah is always saying that he wants a healthy snack. I guess he thinks that we won't tell him no if he ask for a healthy snack. Sometimes his "healthy snack" is truly healthy like and apple, cheese, or banana; and other times it is cookies or candy that he wants.
The other day we went to Sam's and they were giving out ants on a log as a sample. Josiah said that he wanted one so we gave him one. I figured that all he would do was eat the raisins off of it then say "I don't like it", but I was wrong. He did eat all the raisins first, but then he started licking the peanut butter. I thought that he would start spitting it out, but he said "Mum this is yummy." Of course he dropped it before he tried the celery, but hey 1 new food is a start. I have been trying to get him to try peanut butter forever.
We decided to make our own version of ants on a log, ants on a banana. He thought that was the coolest snack ever. I just made a small one with a fourth of a banana to start with because I was afraid that he would not eat it. Well I ended up making the other 3 pieces of the banana look just like the first.
He ate the raisins off it first then he said that he needed a big boy fork, so got him one. He used the fork to stab the banana and then he ate it off the fork. Elaina was also having a snack in her chair, but she was having more fun laughing at her brother than eating her snack.
I love this picture. I can almost hear her laugh when I look at this picture and it does bring a huge smile to my face. I am so blessed to have these 2 wonderful children. I thank God for them everyday.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment