We didn't have anything to do today and it was rainy and cold day, so we stayed inside all day today. It was a lazy day that started with a cranky Josiah. I swear he was like a teenage girl; every little thing would send him into a whining fit. First it was I gave him milk instead of juice, then it was I don't want apple juice water (apple juice mixed with water like I also give him) I want regular apple juice.
 |
| Elaina eating a biscuit and jelly, bc I forgot to buy her baby cereal. |
 |
| Josiah eating his poptart & drinking his milk |
At lunch he was mad that he didn't get 2 grilled cheese sandwiches; I had made him and Elaina one and I guess he thought he should get both. Thankfully after lunch we he got up from his rest (no nap today, just just laid in our bed watching cartoons) he got up much happier.
 |
| While coloring he says look momma and showed me that he put a color over his ear |
 |
| Elaina kept crawling over to the door and laughing. |
I think that some of that might have been bc I was watching our neighbors baby, "Baby Aubree" as Josiah calls her. I wish that I would have gotten a picture, but I didn't want to walk away and get my camera. Josiah keep asking me if he could pet her; I told him he could touch her foot. He would touch her feet and say "tickle, tickle" and just laugh. Elaina would touch the seat she was sitting in and just laugh. She also started to reach for the babies paci and when I told her no and to get her paci duck she got it and tried to give to Aubree.
 |
| I thought Elaina had went into her room, but instead she went to Josiah's closet... |
 |
| and throw all the clothes out of his laundry basket. |
These pictures are just random ones that I took through out the day today. I am glad that I took them to remind me that even on fussy days that we still have a lot of fun. We really have more happy moments than fussy ones, although at times I might for get that.
Now the best picture of the day
 |
| He went and got his Bible and was "reading" it by himself |
No comments:
Post a Comment