The next night he wanted to show daddy his new job. It took a little convincing but Trey let him brush his teeth. I was glad bc I was able to take a few pictures. Who knew that brushing momma or daddy's teeth was so much fun.
Josiah imagination is growing everyday. I can't even remember all the people that we have had to be this week. The ones that I can that I can remember is he was Wolfy and I was Oso, he was fire figher Gil and I was fire fighter Molly (combining fire fighters and Bubble Guppies) and poor Elaina gets "hers just a baby" when I ask who she is. I have to remember who we are and answer all his questions with whoever he is pretending to be. For example when he was playing in his fire truck tree house, he would yell "Emergency" and would have to ask "Where is the emergency, fire fighter Gil" If I forgot he would get really mad and tell me "No I'm fire fighter Gil"
All this while making sure that Elaina (aka Hers just a baby) wasn't getting into too much



No comments:
Post a Comment